Our Range of Services
Here you will find an overview of services offered. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment.
- Personalized follow-up at the hospital if needed and collaborate care closely with other physicians
- Medical management for ALL neurological diseases
- Facilitate Physical/ Occupational/ Speech Therapy Referrals
- Narcolepsy treatment
- CPAP management for sleep apnea treatment
- Adult and pediatric Migraine, Sleep Disorders, and Chiari Malformation evaluations
- Trigger point injections for neck/ lower back pain/ fibromyalgia
- Dementia Evaluation and treatment
- Botox® injections for dystonia/ headache
- Epley Maneuver for Benign Positional Vertigo
- Coordinate care with Vestibular and Balance Rehab specialists
- Occipital Nerve Blocks for Intractable Migraine treatment
- Head Injury evaluation for athletes with concussions
WE NOW OFFER TORADOL INJECTIONS FOR MIGRAINES
Toradol, is the brand name for Ketorolac Tromethamine, Toradol is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) used for short-term pain relief. The injections are given intramuscularly to relieve moderate to severe pain. Pain relief with Toradol injections can be achieved rather quickly and could last up to 6 hours.
All areas of general neurology as well as various sub-specialty areas are covered in our clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona:
a. Behavioral Neuroscience and Alzheimer’s Disease
c. Movement Disorders
d. Multiple Sclerosis
e. Neuromuscular Disease
f. Sleep Disorders- Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia
h. Vertigo & Ataxia
We also offer the following services:
- Individuals are also evaluated for possible sleep disorders through sleep study evaluations. Appropriate testing is recommended and performed, allowing personalized treatment plans to be developed.
- We offer the following treatment assessment and initiation:
- CPAP polysomnogram titrations
- Bi-level machine pressure titrations and assessments
- Personalized treatment education and follow-up
- Mask fittings
- Positive airway pressure machine assessments
We now offer Pharmacogenetic Testing (PGT) – Millennium PGT SM (Pharmacogenetic testing) is a non-invasive test utilizing an oral swab specimen to identify how a patient’s genetic profile may impact his or her response to certain medication. This important information allows clinicians to provide personalized medication choices for patients. You can view more information and a video from Millennium Health, LLC here Please see Diagnostic Tests tab for some of our convenient in-office testing.
Dr. De Ocampo is currently participating with Eli Lilly and Company (collaborator: AstraZeneca) in a clinical drug trial. The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of the study drug known as LY3314814 in participants with mild Alzheimer’s disease (AD) dementia.