Information of Interest About Our Practice
In order to make sure your visit to the practice goes smoothly, we’ve put together all the important information about how things work at the practice.
Don’t forget to bring your insurance information with you! In order to register and treat you promptly, we require that our patients bring their current insurance information with them for each visit. We require the physical card. Photo copies and pictures on phones are not accepted. If you would like, you can fill out the New Patient Paperwork under the tab Patient Paperwork and bring to your appointment.
You may check out other forms that may be of interest to you under Patient Paperwork.
We accept most types of health insurance. Here is a list of the insurance we accept. NOTE: This list is not all-inclusive. You are responsible to ensure in-network and out-of-network status as well as plan coverage for services. Please contact your insurance company to verify coverage.
- AETNA (PPO)
- AHCCCS (HEALTHNET, CARE 1st, PHOENIX HEALTH PLAN)
- BANNER BAYWOOD HEALTH NETWORK
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MEDICARE ADVANTAGE
- CIGNA (PPO)
- FRESENIUS HEALTH PLANS
- HEALTHNET (PPO)
- MERITAIN HEALTHCARE
- OPTUM (LIFE PRINT)
- TRICARE FOR LIFE
- TRICARE WEST
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (PPO)
We will bill your visit directly to your insurance provider if you supply an updated proof of insurance at each visit. Your co-pay, co-insurance or deductible payment is due at time of visit. Please note that the insurance policy is between you and your insurance provider; we are happy to file the claim for you, but the balance is your responsibility if your plan does not pay after 30 days. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due immediately after you receive your first invoice from us.
We accept patients on the Medicare plan. As a courtesy, we will also bill your secondary insurance provider directly. You will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice for services not covered under Medicare. You shall be accountable for covering these services.
- If you have questions for the physician or nurse practitioner and have not been seen in over one month, please schedule an appointment.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for a return call if you have left a message.
- For refills, please contact your local pharmacy and they will fax us a request. To ensure you do not run out of your medication, please call 7-10 business days before running out of medications and allow 72 hours for the refill to be processed. Refills will only be approved if a follow-up visit has been kept every six months. Note: Prescriptions will not be refilled over the weekend or after hours.
- If any tests or procedures are ordered, we will obtain authorization from your insurance company. Please allow 5-7 business days for this process. Note: our office is closed on Friday. Once the authorization is obtained, the facility will contact you, unless otherwise stated.
- Follow appointments are required for all test results.